Monday, January 7, 2013

24 HOURS FROM NOW

I WILL BE ON A PLANE TO JERUSALEM.

jsdf;jsouirskjdfhsaouerhf;jksgkshdfkjshdkfjh!!!!!

My orientation is in a couple of hours.

It is 4 hours long.

My aunt Amy and soulmate Sadie (who went to Jerusalem and is the reason I'm going) are coming with me. To help me not faint, of course.

FREAKIN OUT FREAKIN OUT FREAKIN OUT!


...


STILL FREAKIN OUT!

Wish me luck!!!!!!!

It's so weird that I have literally NO idea what my next blog post will be like...
well, unless I blog again tonight, of course. ;)

But yeah, I won't be getting on Facebook there at all probably, but I'll keep blogging here! Hopefully often. With pictures. :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay... must go... do something productive.... ah!

1 comments:

Renee said...

Super excited for you! It's going to be amazing and I'm looking forward to hearing about it and seeing the pictures. Be safe and live all of the moments!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...