Wednesday, November 30, 2011

childhood.

I'm in the process of writing a 20-page reflection for my parenting class, and I spend a lot of time talking about my childhood.

I just wrote about the magical days of colorado... when I played outside all the time... and I could almost feel the cool breeze on my face as I wrote about playing outside until it started to get dark.

I seriously could picture it so perfectly.
I almost started crying.

and then I wrote about how christmas was so incredibly magical when I was little. it was just SO MAGICAL.

growing up is lame.

my level of emotionality and nostalgia is at an all-time high right now.

why can't we feel like children anymore? when everything was so magical?

I hope that in heaven we feel like children again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...