Friday, November 25, 2011

I have issues, and it's okay

but really.
I'm the kind of person that STREEESSSSSSSSEEESSSSS over decision-making.

you guys. YOU GUYS.

I just spent hours deciding between 2 colors of a camera bag. HOURS.

(side note: I'm returning the one I got because it's just too bulky and boxy.. plus the logo was upside down...


furreal?
 anyway... the one I originally wanted is back in stock... and was $20 cheaper today because of black friday! woohoo!)

so I found myself right back where I started with the dilemma.

and it kind of took over my life tonight:

 yellow is so fun and cute!

but brown is your friend.. you have so many brown purses!

...which is exactly why I should get yellow!

but yellow might be too loud? too not me? am I just trying to follow a trend?

brown can be boring. should I live more on the wild side? (welcome to my pathetic brain people.)

would more of my outfits go better with the brown or with the yellow?

will I take happier pictures if I have the yellow bag? will I be more myself if I have the brown bag?

will I ever, ever, EVER MAKE A DECISION?!

- - -

let's have a moment of silence for my personal issues.

*moment of silence*

that was nice.
 
- - -

I asked the opinion of a couple of my roommates... who both voted yellow.

my roommate allison was very helpful. she said "Jennie. you have three minutes to decide. when that time is up I'm stealing your computer."

this was a big deal because I only had 15 minutes left before the black friday deal expired!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!

so I said... OKAY! LIVIN' ON THE WILD SIDE. TAKIN' A CHANCE. YELLOW!!!

when I placed the order and was checking out... I was suddenly filled with that good old friend, mr. anxiety.

oh friends. I've been noticing a trend lately in my decision-making. I usually finally make a decision, and then when I start feeling sick to my stomach anxious about it, I quickly change my mind!

well that was the case with this.

QUICK! BEFORE MIDNIGHT! 7 MINUTES LEFT!

SIONARA YELLOW BAG! helloooooooooooooo brown!

I felt much better. at peace. my good friend brown was there for me all along.

and you know what's funny? I ended up picking the exact bag I wanted 100% a few months ago. but then it went out of stock and toyed with my emotions. *shakes fist*

well now it is mine. :)
and now we just hope and pray they let me return the bag I have now...

oh gosh. breathe jennie.

oh. and guess what?

15 MINUTES AGO I TURNED 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I noticed as I was writing this and had a slight panic attack.

okay, so I'm the kind of person that slightly doesn't accept the fact that I'm older until it's my actual time of birth which was like somewhere after 2 PM I think... but even if I'm not technically 21 yet it IS still my birthday. so. yes.

I'm 21. and weird. and have major issues.

thank you for loving me through it.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS.

1 comments:

Sadie Crookston said...

I love you more than life itself.

Fake margaritas? Yes.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...