Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shaaanksgiviiiiing!

a quick recap of my thanksgiving!

 (okay, so this is the day before) kamala and I went to see the help and successfully devoured a mega tub of buttery popcorn. mmm.

 on our way back to her apartment we drove by the rexburg temple! so pretty!!


thanksgiving morning! I woke up bright and early to leave my kamkam in idaho and head back to utah.

 I love her so much it pains me. physically.

 it's kind of unnerving when you see that you have 110 miles until your next turn (it was actually 136 at first! bah!)

but I made it back in time for dinner with my mom's side of the family! they always have this sweet setup. :)




a ton of my cousins are grown up with children. I always feel shy around their kids because I don't see them very often and they never know who I am and I admit I have a hard time remembering their names... but I saw them sitting here looking at a book and I braved up (kids scare me... jk) and asked if could read it to them and then they all gathered around me and it was LOVE!!!!! or maybe they just loved me for my phone..







 the little boy is sawyer. I have always wanted to kidnap him. don't tell his parents.

 a couple of my foxy cousins.. hannah & darian!

then I rushed over to eat dinner with the relatives on my dad's side!


 my cousin will and aunt amy!

 another cousin - nati-poo! noodleface! okay.. natalie. :)

 when I got home.. I found THIS on my bed from sadie who was out of town!


I love her. :) and how sweet is the bag?


 sadie also wins the award for best text I received on thanksgiving day:


can't wait. ;)

hope your thanksgiving kicked turkey BUTT!!!

1 comments:

Kamala said...

Awwwhhhh shucks. I just love ya too! So glad I got my Jennie fix for a bit. Just one thing though, uou should have mentioned that I had just woken up because....yeah. I had definitely just woken up. lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...