Saturday, November 19, 2011

jennie chopped off her hurrr say whaaat?

for months I've been toying with the idea of cutting my hair.
it all started with one night when all my long layers fell behind my back.. and sadie was like JENNIE DON'T MOVE!! and she snapped this picture:


she since has been pleading with me to chop it off.

so I finally decided... why not?! I haven't gone short since 3rd grade, and it's the perfect time to do it because A) I do not have a boyfriend to beg me not to and B) ... well yep that's pretty much it. haha.

so today I left the house looking like this...


and after a few hours at the salon (all thanks to my starving student card... free hair cut baby!)

...I came back looking like this!






I basically love it. :D

..even though I asked for collar bone length... apparently the shoulder is the new collar bone haha. but I really should have known to ask for an inch longer than what I really wanted. I've been getting my hair done for FOREVER and really I know by now that it usually ends up shorter than you ask. but you know what? I LOVE IT! and my hair grows so fast anyway so it's no big deal.

yay for change!!!

now go chop off your hair! ;)

5 comments:

Bronwyn Elise said...

"I do not have a boyfriend to beg me not to do it" BAHAHAHAHA. This is the truest thing in the world. Also, I love how half of us have chopped our hair in the past week.

Taren said...

Oh Jennie I love it! Fabulous, simply fabulous!

Jordan said...

fdsjkfl;djsklf;djs; I LOVE IT! Jennie! I'm shocked you went through with it haha but it looks awesome!!

mal blair said...

oh my heck! it is so adorable! :] - i chopped 11 inches of mine off last month.

Jennie Smithson said...

thanks everyone!!!! :) I love it too! it's funny how not shocking it feels haha. I guess cuz I worked myself up for like 3 months. anyway.. it's fun!! now I just need some serious highlights lol. and mal - 11 inches?! that's crazy!!! heck yes :D I bet it's super cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...