Saturday, November 12, 2011

"This is the rudest thing I've ever done! I'm so pumped!"

one of my roomies allison had to watch a documentary yesterday for one of her classes..
so I decided to go with her and make it a date!
as I was finishing getting ready, I looked at my long straight hair and said out loud, "why don't I ever do anything with my hair?"
immediately, sadie exclaimed from the other room, "can I do it?!"

reason #473 she is a keeper.

5 minutes later my hair looked like this:




no big deal, right?
thanks sadie. :)

my date with allison was awesome. the documentary was super interesting, although a bit on the long side, and we were both happy when it was over so we could retrieve FOOOOOOOOOD.


we went to sammy's and partook of utter deliciousness. I had a chicken poly style and a banana cream pie shake. 
folks. don't think twice. just go. and indulge.

later, sadie and I went to spencer's apartment to watch hercules.
there's something so magical about watching a movie you haven't seen since you were 8. gah.

I made sure to set my alarm to 11:10 so I wouldn't forget the most important minute of my life!! (okay.. I'm deeper than that... but you know what I mean.)


wish: MADE.
and just like that, 11:11 on 11/11/11 was over.
I couldn't believe how short and ordinary of a minute it was.
at 11:12 all I could say was "....really?"

which perfectly transitions me into my next topic...
parking.

we went to a play tonight (the elephant man... super good!)

when we got back to allison's car, we noticed the absolutely horrible parking job of our friendly truck-driving neighbor.


like, a thigh couldn't fit through there. a THIGH. and the amount of room he had on the other side was ridikuhlous.


allison needed assistance backing out...


...and upon leaving this note on the driver's window, I exclaimed the title of this blog post.

:)

I know... I'm a bit of an amateur...

I am a pro at one thing, however.

tonight at approximately 6:15 I purchased groceries, including a can of sour cream & onion pringles.




just now at approximately 11:05, I ate the last pringle in the can..........

"you know you're emotionally eating, when..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...