Saturday, November 5, 2011

family photo & a birthday party

this is my mom's side of the family, over 10 years ago.

can you find me?


 let me help you out:


the one that appears to be belting her heart out?

yeah that's me.

what can I say? my life goal at the time was to be a Disney princess.


:)

in other news,

last night was rochelle's 20th birthday party! we went roller skating! 
considering none of us had done it in years, it was kind of dangerous...


at least rochelle is an adorable faller. :)


she was my freshman roommate and is still one of my best friends!


rochelle, jordan, me. loveloveLOVE them.


 happy birthday rochelle!!



well, tomorrow I'm going to amanda's bridal shower!!!
first really close friend of mine to get married..
it is surreal.
and AWESOME.
they are the perfect couple and I'm so happy they're getting married.

:)))

why am I awake? okay cool I don't know why either.
GOODNIGHT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...