Monday, November 7, 2011

miracles happen.

remember when I blogged about starting accutane? well, I'm happy to say that after 6 months of treatment, I am finally done... and IT HAS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!!!

okay, maybe not my life, but my FAAACCEEE!!

I want to shout it from the mountain tops! everyone must try it! everyone! I tried sooo many things before this and this is the only thing that has worked. I'm so grateful. seriously it's been such a blessing not to worry so much about acne anymore. like, I just don't get zits anymore. at. all.

at. all.

.....

AT. ALL PEOPLE!!!

okay sorry, I just had to let that sink in. I wish you all knew how much of a miracle this was for me!! my face was bad. I still don't believe it. when my doctor said that we'd stop treatment after I had a month of clear skin, I legitimately thought "HA!!!! well it was worth a shot." ..... and then it happened. a month of clear skin. ummmmmmmmmmm. essskeeeewz me? yeah. still can't quite fathom it.

and this is why I'm telling you. because you deserve this miracle as well if you struggle with acne like I did. I just feel so much more confident and like myself. it's a wonderful blessing and I'm sosososososososososososososososososososoooo grateful!

so now in the spirit of miracles, you must click this link and bask in the glorious 90's amazingness of this music video. :)

(umm.. that may or may not have inspired me to spend the last 30 minutes looking up other 90's videos..... S Club 7 anyone?!?!)

so anyway.

I highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly HIGHLY recommend accutane!

the end.

<3

1 comments:

Jordan said...

ahhh SO GREAT! You made it! Welcome to your zit free happiness haha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...