Sunday, October 23, 2011

17 miracles.


oh my wordy word word.

today I watched 17 miracles for the first time.

it's about a specific group of LDS pioneers that crossed the plains, and it showcases recorded miracles (thanks to journals) that happened, as well as all the incredible hardships they went through.

IT WAS SO GOOD.

please go see it now. I was sobbing by the end.

it's one of those movies that makes you so. grateful. for your life and your blessings..

and it also makes you feel so. dumb. for ever complaining about anything.

it was just amazing. I'm so grateful to the pioneers who sacrificed everything for the gospel and the growth of the church. I can't even begin to express how much this touched me.

GOOO SEEEE ITTTTT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...