Monday, October 24, 2011

randomness from the iphone


my roommate's name shows up a lot in children's literature.

the crafty section of the byu bookstore gets me every time. all those glorious note cards decorated in perfect paper and glitter!
I. WANT. EVERYTHING!

after trying on my roomie allison's glasses.. I decided that my resolve to get them is greater than ever. the thought of being able to see right up to the very moment I decide to actually fall asleep instead of being blind for half an hour before bed is..... beautiful.

this is in the byu museum of art. a sculpture of books, people! I could stare at it all day and wonder how it..... is.

thanks to pinterest, I learned that I can turn my toaster sideways and make a DELICIOUS grilled cheese in half the time!
I also learned that I need to set a plate next to the toaster to catch said grilled cheese. :)

saw this at wally world the other day. did anyone else have this exact same toy when they were little??? it kind of made my life.



the only thing truly getting sadie and I through life miiiiight be the frequent blizzard runs to the dairy queen in our backyard...


CHOCOLATE EXTREME ALL THE WAY!!


what? I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now? oh...

:)

6 comments:

Bronwyn Elise said...

I stared at that book...thing for probably about half an hour when I went to the MOA the other day.

I do not understand, but I love it.

Susan said...

My dearest Jennie. I'm kind of liking, in my own selfish way, that you're not on facebook anymore, because you blog so much more often! And, I had a chocolate extreme birthday cake for my birthday. It's to die for! Literally. Almost.

Sadie Crookston said...

Please get glasses, you look adorable.

I totally had those toys!! The magnet noses!

And speaking of blizzards...yes? Please?

Jennie Smithson said...

susan I know! it's so funny how that was the one thing to get me to blog more often :)

yes sadie! the magnet noses!!!!

Jennie Smithson said...

WOOPS!! I meant "sister kelley"! lol sorry I thought you were my other friend susan :P that cake sounds incredible!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your love of the craft Jennie!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...