Saturday, October 15, 2011

rain, rain, go away...

last week I curled my hair. THIS IS A BIG DEAL PEOPLE.


 and then I doused it in hair spray and prayed it would last til morning. :) and it did fairly well! hooray!

but then I looked out the window the next morning... and cried.



not being able to see the mountains = no bueno. this may look just like a rainy morning, but rainy mornings in utah are C-O-L-D. let's not forget that 2 days before it was 80 degrees....... 

80... delicious.. degrees..


there are big beautiful mountains behind that fog. tear.


taylor and I after 8 AM humanities. we are cold and depressed.


while this is a depressing site.. I must admit it's so cool looking. enough fog to cover a MOUNTAIN PEOPLE!


and when the mountains were finally visible... oh hi.. SNOW?! :( first snow fall of the year (on the mountains at least). guess it wasn't just a rainy day after all..


half and half. don't worry I'm just crying no big.


this is how I feel about winter coming right after summer. fall, please exist!

1 comments:

Kamala said...

now THAT is a sad face. it'll come to good use when you have a man and want something. teehehehe. know how to work the system, sista. it's a vital skill. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...