Friday, October 28, 2011

things as of late

yesterday I got this text (5 times in a row for some reason...):


um, YES please! if you live here, you know that great harvest is the best bread you can get. 
mmm mmm mmmmm.

and guess what's right next to great harvest?

ohhh ya knoww... just JAMBA JUICE.

I mean, I had to go. it was right next door, AND I needed to use the rest of my gift card.
(RIP jamba gift card... you were so good to me...)

anyway, I was a happy pappy. :)

part of the reason I love jamba juice is just because of how pretty it is:



isn't it just fresh and happy looking?!
by the time I hit up both establishments, I had honey whole wheat bread, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, a sample of 9 grain bread with butter and honey on it, AND a pumpkin smash smoothie.


:D

happiness.

oh, and remember when this tragedy happened?

well, one of my awesome roomies allison BOUGHT ME A REPLACEMENT CARIBBEAN PASSION that same day!

AND in a bigger size.

she's amazing. basically.

all was well. :)

also, earlier this week was jordan's surprise birthday party! the big 2-0 baby!

it was good times. I love this lady. she and rochelle and I have been good friends since freshman year and although we don't live together anymore, we still try to take classes together and hang out. :)



 me, jordan, rochelle, and olivia


I love her so much!

in other news:

we watched the lovely bones last night. so creeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyy.

I took a 4 hour nap today. no big.

I went lazer-tagging tonight for the first time since like, 5th grade! so fun!

HALLOWEEN DANCE TOMORROW!!!
I. love. dances. :D

have to study a ton tomorrow before said dance... lame. :(

well anyway.
hope your halloween weekend is magical!
make sure to spook yourself out a ton and have so much FUN!!
it's gone before you know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...