Monday, October 17, 2011

depression.

lately I've had an OB.SESSION. with smoothies.
I have no clue why. I've always thought they weren't sweet enough. they were just okay.

but now.. I LOVE them and all their natural goodness.

so with this new obsession came many trips to jamba juice.




ah, jamba juice. <3

well, today was buy one get one FREE day! are you kidding me?! I was so elated to hear the news!

I drove on over and ordered a seasonal pumpkin smash and the favorite caribbean passion.

devoured the pumpkin smash instantly. was afraid it would not be sweet enough. was wrong. it was suhWEET and deeLISH! I was so happy I got such a sweet deal!

put the caribbean passion in the freezer to save for later. 

went to class.

came back from class.

opened freezer.





caribbean passion was not there.


:(


2 roommates with "you love us... right?" faces were.

long story short: caribbean passion fell out of the freezer when one of them opened it. splattered all over the floor. deliciousness gone. gone gone gone. jennie trying not to cry. just kidding. but really. :(

moral of the story: be careful where you place your treasured smoothie in the freezer. I recommend a steady location, NOT on a shelf without a bar. I'm in college, I promise.


well, off to drink water I guess...

1 comments:

Scott and Marissa said...

That is a truly devastating story.... truly

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...