Tuesday, October 11, 2011

irony:

I HATE debating. because I know I will lose. even if I'm defending the point that cows have legs. I just don't know how to speak!

however.. I LOVE watching political debates. and am now putting off sleep so I can watch the bloomberg GOP debate that I missed earlier today... even though I don't understand half the things they are saying. I have no clue why I love watching politics! the drama.. the quick talking... the anticipation of positive change around the corner.

I'm 17 minutes in and it's 95 minutes long.... oh jeez...


sorry this is the most boring blog post of all time. I have to post something or my mom will worry. ;)

1 comments:

Sadie Crookston said...

Cows. Legs. Lol. Let's arrange that debate, I want to take the...other side. Good thing I know the technical name.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...