Tuesday, October 25, 2011

3 weeks down.

remember how I don't miss it AT. ALL?

remember how that last fact is like the biggest miracle of all time?


okay, I will admit that on probably 2 occasions I missed being able to facebook stalk certain people... but I was able to use my roommates to help me do that for 5 minutes and then I was off! YES!

it's so crazy how I don't even crave it. I thought I would just crave it all the time. but I don't even care about it right now!

that's not to say my life has all of a sudden become the most productive thing in the world... because my productivity level is probably the same.

HOWEVER... I do feel calmer. more confident. and I waste time watching the news now instead of being on facebook. that's a better time waster I think. ;)

hooray! let's see how much longer this lasts. there's no goal in sight - I just knew it was something I needed to do for a time. how long that time is I have no clue.

hope your tuesday was lovely. here are some inspiring words I thought of as I purchased yet another chocolate extreme blizzard tonight:


:) and with that, I am off to do something productive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...