Thursday, October 20, 2011

infomercials.

you know it's late when the infomercials start playing. /:

and even though all I want is sleep.. I still prefer staying up way late to finish a paper than worrying about finishing it the next day.

despite my fatigue, though, there are things to be happy about:

1. I basically aced my test today. okaaay so it was extremely easy.... but still!

2. my former roommate amanda and I just spent a couple of hours finishing up designing her wedding announcement!! it looks so good. I'm so excited. :) it was the first time I helped put together a legit wedding announcement.. and with my own pictures on it too! too cool. and tuesday I get to do their bridals!!! wonderful times ahead. <3

3. sadie and I were basically on drugs today with how hard we laughed at everything.... including this:


all I gotta say is.. if you are laughing right now, you are my kind of person.

:)
goodnight friends. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...