Tuesday, October 18, 2011

debate!

there is another GOP debate tonight!

unfortunately I will be missing it because I'll be at an opera about aliens....

(don't worry I'm confused too.)

but I will be for sure watching it online as soon as I can.

I always love seeing what the poles say about the candidates after each debate. it was interesting how it was perry vs. romney and now it's cain vs. romney. I'm happy about the top 2 at the moment. I really like them both, but I have reservations about both of them as well. one's strengths are another's weaknesses and vice versa. we'll see how things play out!

on this same topic.. I'm really quite frankly annoyed by the stuff going around about romney's religion. I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of other people who just don't know what we believe and who are genuinely concerned and think that a cult member is going to run the country. I'd be worried too I suppose. but the thing is.. we're not a crazy cult, and we ARE christians, so my sympathy only lasts so long. hopefully people will be able to either forget about the religion issue or take the time to truly figure out what we believe. click here to go to a short article I highly recommend reading. and by the way, I just want to make it clear that romney isn't in my top 2 because he's LDS. jon huntsman is LDS too, and he's my least favorite candidate of the 8... sorry jon!

crazy that next year I'll be voting for the first time in my life!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...